Project Title: "Recognizing left from right arms by individuals with stroke"
Principal Researcher: Leeanne Carey
Associate Researcher(s): Brendon Haslam, David Butler and Halton Stewart
Institutions: Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, University of
Melbourne in collaboration with LaTrobe University and Neuro Orthopaedic
Consent to use of submitted information for research:
In giving my consent I acknowledge that:
- The procedures required for the project and the time involved (including
any inconvenience, risk, discomfort or side effect, and of their
implications) have been explained to me, and any questions I have about
the project have been answered to my satisfaction.
- I have read the Participant Information Statement (step 1: the project)
and have been given the opportunity to discuss the information and my
involvement in the project with the researcher/s.
- I understand that I can withdraw from the study at any time, without
affecting my relationship with the researcher(s), therapy practices or The
University of Melbourne now or in the future.
- I understand that my involvement is strictly confidential and no
information about me will be used in any way that reveals my identity.
- I understand that being in this study is completely voluntary. I am not
under any obligation to consent.
- I consent to receiving feedback via the available online report.
Thank you for agreeing to participate in this study, your participation is greatly
*You should print and keep a copy of this form